Tutoring and Learning Support Resources
- Hilldale Undergraduate/Faculty Research Fellowships – Must have at least junior standing at time of application
- Holstrom Environmental Research Fellowship – Must have at least junior standing at time of application
- Ronald E. McNair Scholars Program – The goal of this program is to increase the attainment of Ph.D. degrees by students from underrepresented segments of society.
- Undergraduate Research Scholars – Provides first- and second-year undergraduates, and transfer students in their first year at UW with opportunities to earn credit for participating in research and creative practice with UW-Madison faculty and staff.
- Undergraduate Symposium – an annual symposium that showcases undergraduate research at UW-Madison
- Wisconsin Idea Undergraduate Fellowships (WIF) – Must have at least sophomore standing at time of application
- International Academic Programs
- CALS Study Abroad
Scholarships & Awards
- Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH)
- CALS Scholarships
- L&S Scholarships
- Undergraduate Academic Awards Office
- Udall Undergraduate Scholarship -*Candidates must be nominated by UW–Madison and may not apply directly. Students interested in applying should contact the Undergraduate Academic Awards Office for more information about the application process. Contact: 608-265-2428, email@example.com
- Nelson Institute Community Environmental Scholars Program -Designed for students who want to link their passion for the environment with a commitment to the community. The program provides undergraduates with the opportunity to work with community-based environmental organizations.
- Morgridge Center for Public Service
- Badger Volunteers – is a semester-long program (11-week commitment) that pairs teams of students with community organizations to volunteer 1-4 hours each week at the same organization. The program is designed to foster meaningful and consistent connections between community partners and students over the course of an entire semester.